All products with "Product Quality Assurance"
"Technological Innovation, People-Oriented", with this philosophy we build a sound marketing network system with the first-class logistics, warehousing and after-sales service. Pivot Continuously develop new products to meet the market demand and the products are exported to and win wide popularity in many countries like US, South America, European Union, Southeast Asia, Russia, Middle East, Africa, etc.
ISO 9001 management system is adopted in our company, the quality control traces from raw materials purchasing to end products. Each part has the detailed record for reference.
When the paint arrives, we will make a match sample and put it in the Air-Dry Oven to coat in the simulated environment of our production line. Then the coating of the sample will be same as what we produce.
When the mill finish aluminum arrives, we will do the test of the T-bend and peel strength and also the thickness.
When the core materials arrive, we will do the test of density, moisture content, elongation and others.
When the protective film arrives, we will do the test of colors match and thickness.
If all the tests passed, we will put in production. After compositing, we will make the tests of peeling strength and Artificial Weathering Resistance etc. Meanwhile, we will take all the test reports in record for reference.
The Laboratory has all equipment for quality test, all the members have more than 4-year professional experience, the senior engineers are working with the persons in the production lines and lab to control and inspect the quality.
Such tests ensure that the various performance targets of the ALUBANG panels reach the requirement of the industrial standards, which required us that we need the advanced laboratory instruments to finish such tests.
Product Process Control
Raw Material Control
ALUBANG is committed the environment as responsibility and refused to use inferior materials to save costs, we have strict control of heavy metal’ content in raw materials, and adopted firstly the latest EU standard and pass the ROSH certification that ensure the final product have no harm to human body and environment.
For the paint, we use Beckers and PPG in base of HYLR5000 & KYNAR500 standards, it has best quality in pollution resistance and weather resistance. the products can keep good appearance whatever extremely hot or frigid weather. even in heavy polluted area, just use the neutral detergent can keep the panel in new appearance.
For the adhesive film, we use DuPont materials. It is an industry leap from glue connection materials to high polymer materials.
For the core materials, recycled plastic we import from abroad, and the virgin plastic we use the BASF Yangzi Petrochemical and Sinopec.
For the aluminum alloy, we use CHALCO alloy which has good tensile strength and T-bend peculiarity, perfect flatness, has reach the highest international standard.
Transport and Storage
ALUBANG panel is a prefabricated panel. The Surface of ALUBANG panel is lacquered, anodized or laminated with a transform film. The surface is protected by a film during transport storage and processing. The following information must be noted.
Unpack and pack
● Unpack and pack wooden crates in a clean place.
● Remove dusts and chips from ALUBANG panel and packing paper. The hard particles, such as sand and cutting chips, caught between panels will cause a dent on the panel.
● Do not handle ALUBANG panel on a floor. Handle it on a worktable.
● Handle ALUBANG panel carefully by two persons facing the effective surface upward, to avoid possible rubbing of ALUBANG panel surface during picking up and piling down panels.
● Individual panels must be lifted off the pallet by two people holding all four corners and not drawn over each other. Carry the panels vertically. Wear gloves to avoid staining.
● Lay the packed ALUBANG panel horizontally and do not place heavy goods on it.
● Make clearly “Handle with Care”, “keep Dry”, “No Hooks” and “This Side Up” on the packing.
● Treat pallets carefully during transport and moisture damages must be reported immediately and confirmed by the forwarder.
● It is possible that the protective film of ALUBANG panel will be invalid with direct sunlight and moisture.
● Especially in Reversible Series in which protective film are applied on both sides of the panel, make sure that each film is peeled off from front and back, although the film is translucent (half-transparent) and it may be slightly hard to notice it.
● Dirt deposits may build up in the course of the time where the protective film partly delaminated from the surface during handling.
● Storage exceeding 6 months should be avoided. Severe temperature fluctuations
and exposure to direct sunlight reduce the long-term durability. In this case the protective film may become very difficult to remove.
● Do not mark the protective film with inks (markers), tapes or labels. Solvent or plasticizer may penetrate the film and affect the lacquered surface.
● Should the protective film partially come off during processing or after assembly, dirtied edges can occur in the course of time, which may be difficult to remove.
● Remove the protective film as soon as possible after assembly. Protective film that remains on the panels for an extended period of exterior exposure may be very difficult to remove.
● Store ALUBANG panel against rain and splash penetration of moisture, condensation. ALUBANG panel should always be stored in a cool, dry and temperature area. Don’t store them in moisture area.
● Pile the same size of panels on strong pallets. Do not pile up different sizes together. Stacks must not more than 6 pallets.
● Avoid scratches during pulling a panel out from the pallets and restoring it back. If they were exposed to moisture, they must be dried in order to avoid possible staining and corrosion. Any damages must be reported immediately and confirmed by the forwarder
"ISO 9001 Management System Is Adopted "
Transport and Storage
"Alubang Panel Is a Prefabricated Panel"